Whether it is a milestone Birthday or an in between year, Hayes House offers the perfect destination to bring family and friends to blow out the candles to celebrate the start to someone’s next year of life. There is plenty of room to stretch out without having to worry with the all the details of cleaning up and hosting a crowd in your busy home.
With plenty of mixer room for people to be together, prep and serving space for food and the all-important dessert, and even room for games or music and your homemade video slide shows, the Event Space at Hayes House makes for a stress-free party space for everyone.
The Events Building provides year-round temperature-controlled space that can provide a seated meal for up to 125 people. With a large stone fireplace, a cold weather reunion can be a cozy family time around the holidays or Thanksgiving.
In warmer weather, families can spread out using the barn for a barn dance or games, spreading games across the open fields, organizing games and taking the photos that memorialize the time spent together.
- Full Access to the Event Building with seating for up to 125 people
- Round tables each with seating for 8
- Use of stone fireplace with electric logs
- Use of 65” TV on rolling screen for presentations from laptops
- High quality disposable plates and utensils
- Set up and Clean up
- Rectangular tables for serving lines
- Full Access the Barn with seating for 125 people
- Bench seating
- Set up and clean up
- Guest rest room facilities
- Ample Free Parking on the grounds
What You Might Bring:
- Catering – don’t forget the cake!
- Tablecloths / napkins
- Drinkware – wine and water glasses
- Bar Set Ups & Tennessee Licensed Bartenders
- Laptop and HDMI cable if planning a presentation