Wedding showers, bridal teas, engagement parties and bridesmaid luncheons may be conveniently and elegantly held in the Event Building.
With year-round access, the stone fireplace adds a room centerpiece in the colder months and the large glass doors and windows draws the sunshine in while keeping guests protected from the summer heat.
Booking times for Showers are generous, providing a full six hours for your booking, giving you ample time to decorate and place tablecloths and centerpieces on the already set up tables and chairs.
Whether you provide your own food or choose to work with a caterer, space with serving tables will be waiting for you to place trays or chafers. You and your guests will have time to celebrate and still have plenty of time to pack up gifts, leftover supplies and food before our team arrives to sweep up and wash down tables.
Rental fees for these events do not include use of the historic Hayes House, but if you want to rent lodging at in the historic four-bedroom home, those accommodations are booked through AirBnB by clicking HERE.
- Full Access to the Event Building with seating for up to 125 people
- Round tables each with seating for 8
- Use of stone fireplace with electric logs
- High quality disposable plates and utensils
- Set up and Clean up
- Rectangular tables for serving lines
- Guest rest room facilities
- Ample Free Parking on the grounds
What You Might Bring:
- Tablecloths / napkins
- Drinkware – wine and water glasses
- Bar Set Ups & Tennessee Licensed Bartenders