Built by generations of Hayes family members, the Hayes House has been a family reunion destination for more than 100 years. Hosting your family’s reunion can be the beginning of your tradition on the beautiful grounds of Hayes House. From barbecue on the lawn to holiday meals, the Hayes House is the perfect destination for you Family Affairs.
The Events Building provides year-round temperature-controlled space that can provide a seated meal for up to 125 people. With a large stone fireplace, a cold weather reunion can be a cozy family time around the holidays or Thanksgiving.
In warmer weather, families can spread out using the barn for a barn dance or games, spreading games across the open fields, organizing games and taking the photos that memorialize the time spent together.
- Full Access to the Event Building with seating for up to 125 people
- Round tables each with seating for 8
- Use of stone fireplace with electric logs
- Use of 65” TV on rolling screen for presentations from laptops
- High quality disposable plates and utensils
- Set up and Clean up
- Rectangular tables for serving lines
- Full Access the Barn with seating for 125 people
- Bench seating
- Set up and clean up
- Guest rest room facilities
- Ample Free Parking on the grounds
What You Might Bring:
- Tablecloths / napkins
- Drinkware – wine and water glasses
- Bar Set Ups & Tennessee Licensed Bartenders
- Laptop and HDMI cable if planning a presentation